WHY SHOULD I BACKUP MY FILES?
Backing up to The Cloud has the advantage that it is offsite. It won’t be lost if disaster strikes your house or office.
- These connect to a USB Port.
- Can be used on Windows PCs and Macs.
- Capacities from 500 GB to 4 TB (4,000 GB).
- Good for backing up all your files.
- Many have automatic backup software.
- Connect to the USB Port.
- USB A Flash Drives can be used on Windows PCs and most Macs.
- Micro USB Flash Drives can be used on Android Smart Phones and Tablets.
- Lightning USB can be used on iPhones and iPads.
- USB C can be used on MacBooks and 2017 MacBook Pros.
- Be sure to get the one that fits yours device.
- Capacities from 4 GB to 128 GB.
- Good for saving your most important files.
- This is a server bank of the corporation giving the service.
- The Cloud is someone else’s computer.
- Don’t put anything out there that you would not want your mother to see.